You can use Data Importer to load your local CSV files into an AuraDB instance. Here is how it works.
1. Login into your AuraDB console: `https://console.neo4j.io/`
2. Click import inside the AuraDB Instance into which you would like to import your local CSV files.
3. Click Browse and upload CSV files.
4. You now can see all your CSV files and data definitions from the left side of the Web UI.
5. Now, you should create a Node Label, mapping it to a file and adding properties from the file.
Make sure you select an appropriate column for the ID section.
6. Create relationships accordingly
7. Click Run Import, fill in AuraDB's connection URI and credentials, and hit run
8. After a successful import, you will soon get to this page. Now you can review the task loggings and open a Neo4j Browser to verify your load task.
Here is the Tutorial of Neo4j Data Importer. You can also go through and get some other details.