Neo4j Aura Customer Support provides the following coverage depending on the tier.
- Severity 1 issues: 24 x 7 x 365 support regardless of weekday, weekend, or holiday.
- Severity 2, 3, and 4: are worked during our office hours. If submitted on a weekend or holiday these tickets will be responded to on the next business day.
- All tickets are worked during our office hours. If submitted on a weekend or holiday these tickets will be responded to on the next business day.
Weekends are defined as Saturday and Sunday.
Holidays vary slightly based on geography:
|New Year’s Day||New Year’s Day||New Year’s Day|
|Martin Luther King Day||Good Friday||Makar Sankranti / Pongal|
|President’s Day||Easter Monday||Republic Day|
|Memorial Day||Early May Bank Holiday||Maha Shivratri|
|Midsummer Day (1)||King's Coronation Day (2)||Holi|
|Independence Day||Spring bank holiday||Ram Navami|
|Labor Day||Midsummer Day (1)||Good Friday|
|Veterans Day||Summer bank holiday||Midsummer Day (1)|
|Thanksgiving Day||Boxing Day||Independence Day|
|Day After Thanksgiving Day||Christmas Day||Janmashtami|
|Christmas Eve Day||Ganesh Chaturthi|
|Christmas Day||Ghandi Jayanti|
|New Year’s Eve Day||
Dussehra / Vijaya Dashmi
(1) Midsummer Day - Neo4j Company Holiday. We observe our Midsummer's Day on the preceding Friday. This is the Friday that occurs between June 19-25 each year.
(2) King's Coronation Day - 2023 only.
- AMER is the support region for customers in North, South and Central America or the Caribbean
- Our support centre/ office is located in the USA.
- EMEA is the support region for customers in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Our support centre / office is located in the UK.
- APAC is the support region for customers in Asia and Australia.
- Our support centre / office is located in India.