Tags: billingTags: market placeTags: GoogleTags: GCPTags: creditsTags: Coupons
Redeem the coupon / promotional code:
- Navigate to https://console.cloud.google.com/billing/redeem
- Enter the promotion/coupon code and select the billing account to apply it.
- Once redeemed, the corresponding credits will show up in your Google Billing account.
Utilizing Google credits for Neo4j Aura usage:
- Google (GCP) Credits can be offset against Aura subscriptions purchased through the Google Cloud Marketplace.
- This applies to both AuraDB and AuraDS subscriptions.
- The subscription has to be purchased through the Google Cloud Marketplace.
Important points to consider:
- Google Credits cannot be redeemed against purchases made directly to Neo4j from the Aura Console as the console uses a different Payment solution.
- The Aura subscription has to be purchased under the same billing account that has the GCP credits.
- We don't issue Google credits and will not be able to validate coupons against any usage.
- Some promotions/coupons might have a usage policy /limitation that allows them to be used only for certain products in the GCP marketplace.
- Please review the terms and conditions of the promotion/coupon to understand this better, as it is solely up to the issuer to define these conditions.
- Please contact the coupon provider / Google if you have issues redeeming the coupon.