When troubleshooting an application that runs in a web browser like Bloom or Browser, it can be useful to generate a HAR archive of network details for the Neo4j support team to review.
Steps to Generate HAR Archive of Network Details with Chrome
You can use the developer tool of the web browser chrome to record
- Open the Developer Tools: Menu => More tools => developer tools
- Click on the Network tab
- Check if the record button is red. If it is grey, click the button and make sure it turns red then it will start recording.
- Check the box next to the Preserve log.
- use the clear button to clear the screen and then reproduce the issue.
- Right-clicking on the grid and choosing "Save all as HAR with content"
- Upload the .har file to the Aura Support ticket.
For Log messages in the Console, Please refer to: https://developer.chrome.com/docs/devtools/console/log/