Tags: loggingTags: log levels
In your application logs, you'll find one of the following log levels for entries listed from least urgent to most urgent.
- DEBUG - The most verbose of all the logging levels. This level should only be used when actively debugging an issue.
- INFO - Normal message that something of interest happened in the application. Can be ignored almost all of the time.
- WARN - A non-fatal event took place. Functionality has not been lost and work is continuing.
- ERROR - An event took place that breaks some core functionality. Work may or may not continue.
- FATAL - An event occurs that brings the application to a halt. No work continues.