The Aura Console is a web interface that gives you access to manage your Aura Instances (backup/restore, snapshots, import, delete/create, resize etc.) and payment methods.
- For Aura Enterprise accounts, the admin can grant access to the console for new users following these steps inviting_team_members
- if there is no admin, a request has to be raised via Aura Support with the names and email addresses of the corresponding users.
- For Aura Professional and free tiers, when you want to start using Neo4j Aura, you will need to Register yourself in the Aura Console.
The registration process consists of the following steps:
1. Visit the Aura home page https://console.neo4j.io
2. You will get the registration screen shown below. If you have already registered on the Aura Console, please click Log in. Otherwise, proceed with the registration, as outlined in the following steps.
3. When registering, you have to decide on the Authentication method.
We provide two options:
a) Google Authentication; which is selected via the Continue with Google button. You can find our more about this method here: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/112802
b) Email & Password (Simple Authentication), the simplest form using your email address and a password you choose
Note: The selected authentication method CANNOT be changed. If you need to change this later for some reason, you need to reach out to our technical support team.
3a. - Continue with Google (Register with Google Authentication)
Follow the on-screen instructions (if you don't have a Google account, you can create one using this flow).
3b. - Register with an email address and password combination(Simple Authentication)
This registration will send a verification email to the email address you entered.
4. Check your email and click the link from the verification email. After that, you will be able to log in to the Console.
Note: Allow a few minutes for the verification email to arrive and check if it gets marked as spam (moved to a spam folder).
If you face issues while signing in post-registration, please check our article on Login issues.