Tags: passwordTags: password resetTags: AuraTags: forgotTags: resetTags: Aura consoleTags: ConsoleTags: console.neo4j.ioTags: console_ss
How to change your Aura console password?
At this stage, the Aura console profile does not yet offer a direct method to change a password for the account.
You can still achieve this change by requesting to reset your password at the Aura console prompt.
- Go to the Aura console login page: http://console.neo4j.io
- At the prompt, click"Forgot password?"
- Provide your email address when prompted to reset your password
- After you clicked on "Continue", you are provided with this screen that confirms the email has been sent.
- In your mailbox (allow a few minutes), you should have received an email like this from email@example.com
Check your Spam folder as well.
- Click on the "CONFIRM" button then you are directed to provide a new password. Make sure it matches the security requirements (at least eight characters, lower and upper case letters, and numbers).
Then press "Reset password".
- When you have changed your password, you will see a confirmation:
- You are now ready to get back to and log in to the Aura Console