Tags: ntpTags: login errorTags: clockTags: system time
The authentication for Neo4j Aura requires your system time to be up-to-date / in sync with the Authentication server. If your system clock is not in sync, you may be served a blank page after login and see an error in your console similar to the following:
Error: Issued At (iat) claim error in the ID token; current time (Mon Jan 06 2020 19:11:31 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time)) is before issued at time (Mon Jan 06 2020 19:12:36 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time))
You might also see an error on the Aura console, such as:
You should configure your computer to sync with an external time server in order to avoid this error:
- If using Linux, configure your system as an NTP client
- If using Windows, configure your system clock to synchronize with an Internet time server
- If using OSX, configure the date and time to be set automatically.
Once you have configured your system to sync with an Internet time server, you might have to perform one or both of the following steps depending on your web browser:
- Clear web browser sessions:
- Clear cache and cookies
- Close all open windows
- Start a new web session and try accessing the Aura console
- Restart your computer and try accessing the Aura console
Please sign in to leave a comment.