You can trigger on-demand snapshots for Neo4j Aura instances, the process to do so is as follows,
- Access the Snapshots tab:
- Navigate to the Neo4j Aura Console in your browser.
- Select the instance you want to access.
- Select the Snapshots tab.
- Trigger an On Demand snapshot by selecting
- Take snapshot from the Snapshots tab of an instance.
This process is also outlined in the product documentation Backup, export and restore section for both AuraDB and AuraDS.
Retention details regarding On Demand snapshots can be found in the AuraDB Snapshot retention knowledge base article.