Tags: tokenTags: SSO
- Open an incognito Neo4j browser window and then connect to your Aura instance
Developer Toolsof your current browser window/tab
- Open the Network tab of your developer tool inside your developer tool UI and filter by
- Click login via SSO button inside your Neo4j browser window
- click token -> preview and you will get your id token and/or access token
- copy and paste your token into jwt.io and extract your token and you will find out the content of your token from token payload.