If you face a blank window or the page is not opening while attempting to open the Aura console (https://console.neo4j.io/) please review the following list of possible remedial action:
1 - Try incognito or private browsing mode to avoid any issues with cached content or plugin/add-on in your web browser.
- Firefox: See instructions here
- Chrome:See instructions here
- Microsoft Edge: See how to set it here
- Safari: See instructions here
- Internet Explorer (not currently supported as it is deprecated)
2 - Try another browser if possible
Aura supports Firefox, Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari and if possible try another browser from your machine.
3 - Clock not synchornised can create issues.
Make sure your machine's clock is synchronised to a NTP server.
4 - Disable "automatic translation".
- Microsoft Edge: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/discussions/microsoft-edge-turn-off-translate-prompt-for-known-languages/m-p/535981
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/173424?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en#:~:text=Settings.,in%20a%20language%20you%20read.%22
4 - Try connecting via desktop to confirm you can use the Browser.
See this guide: https://neo4j.com/developer/aura-connect-neo4j-desktop/
5 - Check status in https://neo4jaura.statuspage.io/ to confirm whether the Aura console is online or is facing availability issues.